Personal Information is information about you that identifies you as an individual, for example, your name,address,e-‐mailaddress,ortelephonenumber.We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us through responses to surveys, search functions, questionnaires, feedback, Tell Your Story forms and the like.
Before forwarding us any personal information, please be advised that any information gathered on our Sites may be used in the aggregate for research and development relating to our Sites and/or for future site development and, if you ask us to, to send you promotional materials. In particular, we may use information gathered about you for the following purposes: to monitor interest in our range of products and to assist us to tailor the content of our Sites to your needs by collecting information about your preferences through tracking of patterns page views on our Sites; to create a profile relating to you in order to show you the content that might be of interest to you and to display the content according to your preferences; and, in circumstances where you have indicated that you wish to receive additional information, to send you information about us and promotional material about our products together with details of any offers we may have available from time to time.
With the permission of an online visitor, information submitted at the time of registration or submission may be used for marketing and promotional purposes by the Company provided notice of this fact is made available online. If a visitor objects to such use for any reason, he/she may prevent that use, either by email request or by modifying the registration information provided.The Company uses reasonable efforts to maintain visitors’ information in a secure environment. If you have submitted personal information and want to change it or opt-‐out,please contact us as described below.
The Company, in common with many web site operators, may use standard technology called “cookies” on its Sites. Cookies are small data files that are downloaded onto your computer when you visit a particular web site. You can disable cookies by turning them off in your browser; however, some areas of the Sites may not function properly if you do so.
The Company considers the protection of children’s privacy, especially online, to be of the utmost importance. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children nor do we allow them to become registered users of,or to request information through,our Sites or help-‐seeking information lines.
We have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online. The Company applies security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information, such as retaining information in secure facilities and making personal information accessible only to authorized employees on a need-‐to-‐know basis.
By using this web site, you are agreeing to comply and be bound by the following terms of service and use. Please review the following terms in their entirety and ensure their comprehension before using and viewing this web site.
BLUEWIN REALTY INC. is an Affiliated VOW Partner on behalf of BLUEWIN REALTY INC. in Ontario. All MLS® Listing data is intended only for your personal, non-commercial use. Users must have a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale, or lease of real estate of the type being offered through this VOW. All registrants agree that you will not copy, redistribute, retransmit, or otherwise use any of the data or Listing Information provided, except in connection with your consideration of the purchase, sale, or lease of an individual property.
Toronto Real Estate Board’s (“TREB“) ownership of and the validity of TREB’s proprietary rights and copyright in the MLS® database, MLS® data, TREB’s MLS® System, and Listing Information.
You will not, directly or indirectly, display, post, disseminate, distribute, publish, broadcast, transfer, sell or sublicense any Listing Information to another individual or entity. The prohibited uses expressly include “scraping“ (including “screen scraping“ and “database scraping“), “data mining“ or any other activity intended to collect, store, re-organize, summarize or manipulate any Listing Information or any related data
Consent to the fact that your Personal Information, including first and last name, email address, and phone number may be collected, used or disclosed. The personal information may be shared with TREB for auditing and/or legal purposes.
The information here is deemed reliable but not guaranteed by TREB
CREA is the owner of the REALTOR® and MLS® trademarks: “REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are certification marks that are owned by REALTOR® Canada Inc. and licensed exclusively to The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). These certification marks identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA and who must abide by CREA’s By-Laws, Rules, and the REALTOR® Code. The MLS® trademark and the MLS® logo are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. The information contained on this site is based in whole or in part on information that is provided by members of The Canadian Real Estate Association, who are responsible for its accuracy. CREA reproduces and distributes this information as a service for its members and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.
1. The content of this web site in its entirety is subject to change without notice. Its purpose is for your general information only.
2. No parties guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the content and information found on this site. You acknowledge that errors or inaccuracies may exist, and that the owners of the site are in no way liable for any such errors.
3. The owners of the site are not responsible and hold no liability for third-party content that may be posted on the site by end users, or for content that is linked to from this web site including other web sites.
4. The use of and viewing of information on this site is at your own risk. Any consequences of use that may occur are not the liability of the web site owners.
5. Unauthorized use of this web site or its contents may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense enforceable by local and international law.
6. We reserve the right to restrict access to certain areas of the web site at our own discretion. If a username and password, or any other access credentials, are provided to you as the end user, it is your responsibility to keep such information confidential.
7. The owners of the web site are not responsible for user-generated content, and not liable for any violations that such content may constitute, Property.ca SQFT data is an approximate area measurement and is not guaranteed by any means to be an exact “as build” measurement. This data should only be used as a guide and should be confirmed by a buyer.
9. All data obtained from the MLS® VOW is intended only for the Registrant’s personal, non-commercial use that the Registrant has a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale or lease of real estate of the type being offered through the MLS®VOW
10. The Registrant will not copy, redistribute or retransmit any of the MLS® VOW Data or information provided
11. The Registrant acknowledges the Board’s copyright in the MLS® VOW Data